top of page
1. Performs switchgear installation and terminations.
2. Installs and connects power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
3. Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
4. Operates any hand tools and equipment necessary to perform all associated tasks.
5. Performs other project related duties and assignments as instructed by supervisor.
6. Meets attendance standards and complies with late/absence notification procedures.
bottom of page